Our bank of senior commercial energy assessors have extensive experience, and are fully qualified to complete EPC’s for;
- Shopping Centres
- Retail Shops
- Warehouse Units
- Shell and Core EPC’s
Please complete the form below for a quote, and a consultant will contact you within 24hrs.
If you would like to speak to a consultant please call 0203-695 -9277
- From the 1st of April 2018 it will be unlawful to lease a property which does not meet the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards, this includes renewals.
- The leasing of any non-domestic buildings with a rating below E is unlawful from 1st April 2018.
- Financial penalties for non compliance will be linked to the rateable vale of the building, and could potentially be up to £150,000.
- A commercial EPC lasts for 10 years
Commercial EPC’s are not required in the following instances:
- Places of worship
- Temporary buildings in use less than 2years
- A commercial building which stands alone, and is less than 50m2
- Building which are due to be demolished
- Building which do not have fixed services, and do not have the capacity to facilitate fixed services which condition the building.
- Buildings with no or low energy demands.